powerful selection modifier for 3ds max
which allows you to create advanced soft-selections and then
animate them with ease.
Whether you are looking for a
more versatile selection system or seeking to create complex
selections to be used with the
Hercules deformation modifier, you cannot go wrong with
and create advanced soft-selections and more with the
“Cluster-O-Matic is a very handy tool ! This plug-in gives you so much more control over your models than anything 3ds max provides ! I totally recommend it and use it constantly!”
Tom Mitchell of The Deck Company
What Cluster-O-Matic brings to 3ds Max users :
- Remove vertices from selection, finally a way to remove vertices from the soft-area !
- Soft-Selection with Splines, Patches, Mesh, Nurbs... , Cluster-O-Matic supports soft-selection on any type of objects, including FFD space warps !
- Anisotropy soft-selection, why should the radius of a soft-selection always be spherical ?
- Fade selection values, you don't have to fully select a point anymore in order to create a soft-selection area, you can simply select it at 50 % !
- Cluster Operations, arithmetic operations, advanced booleans and more on multiple clusters !
- Unlimited number of linked xforms, instead of having a very long modifier stack, you can handle tons of linked xforms from the same modifier !
- Restricting axis on linked xforms, if you don't want a cluster to be linked to in position, rotation or scale !
- Integration with Hercules, rely on Cluster-O-Matic's advanced selection features to restrict the sub-skin deformations created by Hercules
- MAXScript support
- Float Licensing, so you can share license(s) across your network.
Pay by credit card and download your product immediately
after you buy.
Don't miss any future update, be automatically notified when a new version is released by subscribing to the Cluster-O-Matic RSS feed
Only registered users of Cluster-O-Matic currently subscribed to one of the yearly support packages (Premium,
VIP) are eligible to receive the latest version listed below.
Please contact us to receive it.
Version 1.8 09/09/2014
* Add installer support for 3ds max 2015 (64bit)
Version 1.8 04/16/2013
* Add installer support for 3ds max 2014 (64bit)
Version 1.8 05/16/2012
* Added compatibility with 3ds max 2013 (32-bit and 64-bit)
* Improved painting mode
Version 1.72 05/04/2011
* Added compatibility with 3ds max 2012 (32-bit and 64-bit)
* Improved performance and stability
* Font issue: fixed
Version 1.71 04/15/2010
* Added compatibility with 3ds max 2011 (32-bit and 64-bit)
* Improved stability with Poly objects
* Improved paint selection mode
Version 1.7 03/07/2009
* Added compatibility with 3ds max 2010 (32-bit and 64-bit)
* New paint selection mode
* New paste selection option,
allowing copied Named Selection Sets to be pasted in Cluster-O-Matic
* New MAXScript commands .selectedverts,
allowing to set and get selection via scripting : $.clusteromatic.selectedverts
* Font issue: fixed
Version 1.6 03/31/2008
* Fully compatible (32-bit and 64-bit) with 3ds max 9, 3ds max 2008 and 3ds max 2009
* Cluster-O-Matic soft-selection files (.css) are now human-readable (ASCII-based allowing custom data parsing)
* Ignore backfacing on Poly object issue: fixed
* Push support on Poly object issue: fixed
* Discontinued support for 3ds max 4 and 3ds max 5
Version 1.5 08/27/2003
* New Float Licensing protection scheme
* 10 Clusters available at all time in the modifier interface
* Improved vertex color display
* New Edge Distance control
* Support to be used with Hercules
* Support 3ds max 6 to 3ds max 8