It is no secret that most game engines do not support morphing for facial animations. Many rely on a bones-based rig and require the subsequent exporting of facial animation to the game engine.
Pose-O-Matic is the solution you have been seeking. It allows you to keep animators happy since they can still use their favourite morphing interface while controlling a complex bones-based rig under the hood.
Discover the power of predefined pose animation and animate facial bone rigs as easily as morph targets using 3ds max.
Pose-O-Matic enables you to use the award-winning Morph-O-Matic interface to animate object position-rotation-scale and seamlessly blend predefined poses,
instead of having to animate each individual object manually. Never has animating a complex facial bones-based rig been this easy or this efficient.
Used daily by leading game developers, Pose-O-Matic adds support for bones animation in
Morph-O-Matic, allowing you to use morph targets, predefined bone poses or a combination of both for maximum controlů and all within a single, proven, seamless production interface.
Pose-O-Matic also enables you to use Voice-O-Matic for creating lip-sync animations with heads using bones-based rigs.
Pose-O-Matic is the first Di-O-Matic extension created for one of our plug-ins! That's right,
Pose-O-Matic is actually a plug-in for Morph-O-Matic.
A separate Morph-O-Matic licence is therefore required to operate Pose-O-Matic.
Pose-O-Matic features list includes :
- True PRS blending, directly within 3ds max with as many predefined poses as you want.
- Hierarchy support for PRS blending, and use as many objects as you wish.
- Combine morph targets with bones-based facial rig, and use only one slider to control the resulting combination.
- Game engine friendly facial animation, since the bones animation can be baked to regular Position-Rotation-Scale animation tracks.
- Float Licensing, so you can easily share license(s) across your network.
And all your favorites Morph-O-Matic features, including :
- Display Floater, for animators who don't like the command panel, a cool way to animate !